Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Follow In His Footsteps

Now is the chance,
where i should have been 4 weeks ago.
At Gica Popescus School For Fotbal.

Leo G. :
This is not the place for you here in botosani,
There is where you can have a future.

Fans. :
Botosani is stupid for not taking young players,
Watch him be on t.v. in a-couple years and
another talent wasted from Botosani.

Suporters:
What does age have to do with anything,
isn't it ability?

Brunza:

I'm stupid,
I don't understand English But hey...

My Moustache is getting too long.




These are the opinions at botosani..
And as you see only one mattered.
I look forwerd to the arrival definatly not the train to Craiova.

23.00 Approx.

10.00 Thurs. Approx

I will arrive in Craiova
To show the School Of Gica Popescu the one
kid who can follow in the legends footsteps.

No comments: