The Director Starring as the Idiot,
asked the young star to leave before they even owned
up to their one major promise.
For him to play fotbal.
I said once, and i will say this again now on my own blog,
" One thing is to say it, another is to do it "
I did it, by coming to this club,
But they said it by not giving me the promised opportunity.
But it's not over yet,
because i have many ideas in mind now that i am here in Romania.
And people. here are my thoughts.
Moldova First Division
Bulgarian First/Second Division
Hungarian Premier League
Scottish Junior League
Romanian Third Division
These are my options for now, from what I've looked at.
Moldova looks good because i feel i can grow there and play
week in and week out fotbal for a first division team.
Bulgarian league i haven't been too interested in,
but i know it is almost like the Romanian league,
Slightly weaker.
The Hungarian league is slightly better than the Moldovan and slightly weaker than
the Bulgarian,
but i know that a future could be there,
Just do i want to go there?
Scotland i have talked to friends there,
and i am interested.. but negotiations are key for my living status.
the Romanian third division i will find out from on Monday,
Seeing if i will play there... but I'm not sure if the 3rd division is for me.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment